With so many blogs, ebooks, articles and podcasts about marketing out there, I decided to share with you the 59 online resources that have given me the extra edge.
I understand how overwhelming it can be sorting through all of the information on the web.
Hopefully this list makes it easier for you to find the good stuff.
The resources are in no particular order.
8 Free Ebooks, Reports & Courses
1. The 8 Part Inbound Marketing Course – This is by far the #1 best course about Inbound Marketing on the web. Yea, it’s mine.. so what? It’s really good and I guarantee you’ll learn a lot from it.
2. 7 Steps To Complete Search Engine Domination – (Traffic Generation Cafe)
3. 2012 Social Media Marketing Industry Report – (Social Media Examiner)
4. The Simple Web: A Philosophy for Getting What You Want – (SkellieWag)
5. Link Attraction Factors: Getting Dugg and Going Viral – (Dan Zarrella)
6. Small Business Website Development Guide – (Bright Orange Thread)
7. The Ultimate How-to Marketing Guide – (HubSpot)
8. The Small Business Marketing Guide – (InfusionSoft)
14 Must Read Articles
1. 22 Take Action Ways To Be A Remarkable Blogger (Smart Passive Income)
2. How I Doubled My Blog Traffic in 2 Months (2 Create A Website)
3. How to Increase Your Blog Subscription Rate by 254% (CopyBlogger)
4. 42 Timeless Ideas for Attracting More Visitors to Your Website (Think Traffic)
6. 10 Reasons Your Facebook Page Is Not Taking Off (Social Mouths)
8. How To Email Your List – (IttyBiz)
9. Do You Make Any of These 10 Simple SEO Mistakes? (Kiss Metrics)
10. How to Build a High-Traffic Blog Without Killing Yourself - (Tim Ferris)
11. 21 Tactics to Increase Blog Traffic (Updated 2012) (SEO Moz)
12. 50 Ways to Take Your Blog to the Next Level (Chris Brogan)
13. 7 Tips for Creating Posts That Will Spread on Social Media – (Income Diary)
14. 101 Ways to Build Link Popularity – (SEO Book)
6 Podcasts You Should Listen To
1. Blogcast FM
7 Essential Services
2. Aweber – Bulding an email list is essential to your success. Don’t put it off.
3. Ejunkie – If you want to sell your digital products, it doesn’t get better than EJunkie.
4. Triberr – I love Triberr. I helps me spread my content far and wide. You should join today.
5. Google Analytics – Track everything that happens on your site. Google makes it simple.
6. Feedburner – Find out how many people are subscribing. Use Feedburner. It’s free.
7. WriteRoom – Eliminate all distractions and just write. This is an awesome service.
14 Tools, Plugins and Software
1. WordPress software – Free download.
2. All In One SEO Pack – Free download.
3. Google XML Sitemap – Free download.
4. Adobe Photoshop – Paid product.
5. WP Super Cache – Free download.
6. Audacity – Free download.
7. Adobe Audition 3 – Paid product.
8. FileZilla – Free download.
9. MP3 Tag – Free download.
10. Nitro PDF – Paid product.
11. Camtasia – Paid product.
12. Premise Version 2.1 – Paid product.
13. Studiopress Themes – Paid product.
14. OptimizePress Theme- Paid product.
10 Blogs You Should Read
4. Chris G
5. Gary V
10. Inbound Pro - why… of course. You have to read this blog, too.
I hope you found it useful. Now you can Save it & Share it. Thanks